Attorneys Serving Farmington Hills & Grand Rapids
Assistance for General Counsel, Business Law & Estate Planning
At Shifman & Carlson, P.C., our objective is to provide the highest quality legal representation in estate planning, business law matters and as general counsel for companies and municipalities. Our Michigan firm has a reputation in the legal community for our quality legal work, and we have over 100 years of combined experience.
We tailor a strategy that best suits each of our client's specific needs. When you need to get results in a legal matter, there is truly no substitute for experience. Our firm has been in practice for almost 50 years, and provides dedicated, professional legal counsel to individuals, companies and municipalities.
Let us handle your campaign law needs!
Our firm has a great deal of experience with campaign finance & election law:
- We have represented candidates at the local, state and national levels.
- We counsel state and federal political action committees on compliance matters.
- We are prepared to handle any case for you, from FEC complaints to recounts.
Prepared to Represent You in a Municipal Matter
We also have a great deal of insight and experience in all matters of municipal law:
- We can handle appeals and litigation for federal and state constitutional issues.
- We have handled cases involving Michigan's Freedom of Information Act and Open Meetings Act.
- We have experience with ordinance drafting, contract negotiation and education law matters.
- We have the knowledge and skill to guide our municipal clients through difficult economic times.
- We have a proven track record of success in negotiating a resolution and in litigation.
Searching for a lawyer for an estate planning case?
Our firm also represents small businesses and individuals in a wide range of issues. We offer small business & franchise law representation, and legal counsel to individuals in need of a property and personal law attorney. Personal and property law spans everything from
real estate and other property issues to
estate planning, wills, trusts, business succession planning,
probate & estate administration, and litigation in civil court.
We also proudly serve clients in Oakland County, Macomb County and Wayne County.